All About Animal Massage (series)
By Megan Ayrault, LMP
An experienced licensed massage therapist, with a specialty in animal massage, the author wished to create an educational series for pet owners as well as veterinarians, trainers, and other animal care professionals. We developed a branding and marketing strategy that evokes the down-to-earth personality of the author, the work, and the animals, including a website with educational offerings in multiple interactive formats. We developed and packaged the two books with professional color photos and medical-quality anatomical illustrations, warmed by inspiring real-life stories and testimonials about the impact of massage on the health of dogs and horses. Our content strategy included a website, ebooks, a series of instructional videos, a newsletter, training courses, and an online community. The author is now a highly respected trainer of trainers who enjoys a worldwide following of animal lovers.
- Illustrated How-to Book Series Concept, Editorial Development
- Identified key audiences: Veterinarians, Equine Massage Therapists, Animal Trainers
- Branding & Marketing strategy targeting these audiences
- Content Strategy: Book Packaging, Photography, Ebook, Instructional Videos, Website, Online Community, Print Promotion
- High profile Endorsements