by Alan Shelton, MD
A Simple Guide to Self-Renewal
Dr. Shelton had survived a severe case of health caregiver burnout and wanted to share what he had learned with others in his field. We guided the writing of the manuscript chapter by chapter, merging the elements of Dr. Shelton’s personal story with the wisdom he had gained, to create a workshop-in-a-book. We created a branding package for the book, workbook, workshop, and author website, that inspires the feelings of peace and joy that come with practicing the author’s plan for self-empowerment and renewal. We assisted the author in procuring high-profile endorsements by leaders in the medical field and guided the book to independent publication.
- Illustrated Memoir>Workshop Concept, Editorial Development
- Identified key audiences: Health Care/Medical, Body/Mind/Spirit, Organizational Leadership
- Branding & Marketing strategy targeting these audiences
- Content Strategy: Book Packaging, Website, Workshop, Workbook
- High profile Endorsements