How to Work with Your Emotions to Transform Hurt and Confusion into Energy That Empowers You
by Dzogchen Ponlop Rinpoche
Dzogchen Ponlop Rinpoche was already a leading Buddhist teacher and author of the visionary book, Rebel Buddha, which lays out a 21st century view of Buddhism devoid of cultural or religious trappings. In this book, without using Buddhist terminology or references, Rinpoche teaches a profound method for working with emotions. Working from transcripts with Rinpoche’s longtime editor, we assisted in shaping a “workshop-in-a-book” with broad appeal. Prior to and following the book’s release, we developed a marketing campaign that included an author tour in 10 cities, in the US, Canada, and Asia.
- Editorial: Structural Outline & Development from transcripts. Preserved DPR Voice.
- Identified key audiences: Interests: Mind/Body/Spirit, Neuroscience. Professionals: Mental Health.
- High profile Endorsements
- Published by Tarcher-Perigee / Random House.
- Branding & Marketing Campaign: Branding package, Website, Book Tour, Video Series, Social Media, Ads, Articles, and Interviews
- Editorial Development: Certification Course concept, Trainings in multiple formats